i got fifa 08!

Dildeep5

WiiChat Member
Jul 18, 2007
Ye i just got it yesterday. If anybody has any questions or anything else regrading fifa 08. Ask me. By the way it really rocks and i really think you should get it! The motion controls are awsome!

This Game Is Sweet!:yesnod: I Never Used To Like The FIFA Games But '08 Is Brilliant!

As FIFA games go this one does seem pretty good, i even found use in the family play option as my buddy used it to play me, he hates soccer but with the reduced controls he actually enjoyed it. He though that the table football was a lot of fun too.

My only gripes with the game is that the shoot and slide tackle controls are both done by flicking the Wiimote and often the player will slide when you are trying to shoot, sometimes resulting in a red card. The other problem i had was when i was playing a tournament and it put both teams in blue making it very hard to see my players.

Still its one of the better FIFA titles, although im still really waiting for Winning Eleven/Pro Evo as that looks like it has some real innovation.

Back