I Got It!

DonBar85

WiiChat Member
Sep 11, 2006
Martinsville, VA
It is 12:22 AM, I just got back from Walmart, and I think I am now the first person in Martinsville, VA to have a Wii and Zelda. More to come later.

congrats :) have fun!!!! tell us what u think of it i get mine next week as long as it gets shipped

Remeber to change your underwear.

'Cause we all know you soiled your drawers when you got it xD

I know I would.

Grats, post your opinion on zelda please :) Although Im sure it will be positive

Trulen said:
Remeber to change your underwear.

'Cause we all know you soiled your drawers when you got it xD

I know I would.
LOL! Who woudnt soil their pants when they get the wii :lol:

Lol @ the people who say they 'orgasmed' when they finally get the Wii. So not only Wii wii, but also white wii wii.

Cheers, hope you really enjoy Zelda, and also remember if you want to talk about it here please use spoiler tags as we Aussies and Europeans have to wait longer for the release date and we don't want Zelda suspense screwed up by a person on this board.

damn your lucky. I'm in line now. their are people in the parking lot but in not sure if they are camping for the wii or not. they don't seem like they gamer type. ill get mine in about 6 hours

I got mine, too, with Zelda, Wii Points, and a second wiimote and nunchuck...i'm too tired to play it tonight, thoughk, because i had to camp out for over 28 hours and haven't slept in over 40 hours. i'll report on it later.

Back