I got Zelda oot today

i havent played this game in years, but if i remember correctly he's by the castle.

i have to get that game, it's really a KILLER game. tied for best zelda game EVER. Tied with Twilight Princess, which says alot for Twilight Princess because ever since OoT came out, it was the game to which all other Zeldas have been measured. OoT is a VERY good game when you get into it. I think I'm going to get it pretty soon now that I just finished Twilight Princess.

You say it blows one more time I will ****in hunt you down....I swear it! Zelda OOT is much more than just a game for me. In fact without it I wouldve never played games!

you have to sneak by the guards near the entrance of the castle and he is by the water to your left. and like everyone says THIS GAME DOESNT BLOW!!!

Under your avatar it says your from Kakeriko Village, and you say that OoT, arguably the best Zelda, blows? Sounds like your posing as a Zelda fan just to fit in. Sad...very sad :frown2:

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
:yesnod: true, true:yesnod:
Why dont you shut the hell up and suck yo moms balls. Just because I said the game blows dosent mean you can say i dont need help you stupid b**** ass fag.

SGT.zac said:
Why dont you shut the hell up and suck yo moms balls. Just because I said the game blows dosent mean you can say i dont need help you stupid b**** ass fag.
ouch. omg, that really, really hurts:cryin: :hand:

Back