zelda oot for the wii!!

Oh look at me!!! I'm making people happy! I'm the magical man from happy land, with a gumdrop house on lollipop lane! Oh by the way...I was being sarcastic.

And if someone comes on here and says

I heard that game sucks.

........and isnt joking??? How would we ever know? Oh god! Its all so confusing!!! I must be deaf, as I dont hear the tone of anyones voice when they post on wiichat forums.

Wait? Am I joking? Or am I angry? Being sarcastic? Just sad that kids are so stupid? I'm sure i MUST be one of those, can you tell which?

rooskie54 said:
...im watching dr strangelove in english as we speak..you aren't spying on me are you?:ee5k:
I've been to one World's Fair, a picnic, and a rodeo and that's the supidest thing I've ever on a pair of earphones.

Is the gc wavebird controller good enough? as in, are the button locations and such make it useable? Or are the buttons all over the place

North99 said:
And if someone comes on here and says

I heard that game sucks.

........and isnt joking??? How would we ever know? Oh god! Its all so confusing!!! I must be deaf, as I dont hear the tone of anyones voice when they post on wiichat forums.

Wait? Am I joking? Or am I angry? Being sarcastic? Just sad that kids are so stupid? I'm sure i MUST be one of those, can you tell which?

Thank you.

CrowTRobot said:
Not being a nimrod helps.

What gamer in their right mind would say this game sucks?

Plus, look at my signature. I'm clearly a Zelda fan.

You guys are the reason Nintendo had to issue thicker wrist straps.

Alright what in the world does wrist straps have to do with Zelda? Oh but wait you could be joking so maybe I shouldn't reply, because my thinking of you being serious is wrong and I will get my head bitten off for no reason.:cryin::prrr: :D

CrowTRobot said:
mhihi.gif

I personally think that this was a waste of a VC slot. You can already play OOT on the Wii if you have it for GCN, so I don't really see the point in buying it again.

I thought the point of VC was to allow older gamers a chance to relive the classics and new gamers to see them for the first time. Hasn't it only been about a year or two since OOT was re-released for Gamecube?

CrowTRobot said:
Not being a nimrod helps.

What gamer in their right mind would say this game sucks?

Plus, look at my signature. I'm clearly a Zelda fan.

when you wrote OOT sucked, i thought you got confused with the mask of maj-something of another. i hated that game ALOT!

i downloaded it and played it for 3 seconds, im ROYALLY confused using the classic controller on that game. its actually really frustrating. i gotta buy a gamecube controller

i misread that, i thought you were saying OoT is being rereleased for the wii controls which would be awesome using the wii remote and nunchuck for it

Oot IS the best game of all time. I'll probably get it just for the hell of it, cuz i already have the working N64 cartridge, and working N64. I just beat the game again like a month ago (before i got my wii, i was in a zelda mood, so i figured, why not play Oot)

Back