zelda oot

Nooooo!!! Oh well, I don't mind that much. I got the collectors disk awhile ago, so I can play it whenever I want!

yeah...if you're a zelda fan u would have the collector's edition from the gamecube.....so dissapointed..one n64 game per month and it's the ones we already have...meh!

yea have it on collector's edition but its nice to see it vc:)

I'm the same, collector's edition has been mine for years now - I was hoping for streets of rage :wtf:

Still a good release for those who don't have the collector's edition!! Lets hope next month we'll get something tasty :p

anyone know what else came out today? I'm at work till late but wanna know if its worth buying some points on the way home :)

any news on Streets of Rage in the EU? Zelda is the only update today.. don't they bring out a new game on Fridays for each respective console?

Yeah Kid Icarus came out today, I might get that.. read up about it a little first, see if it's worth it before I do

i dont have collectors addition because i originally had it on N64 but was too young to get any further than the deku tree, so i gave up with LOZ stuff after, ill think ill download it on VC tho cus i wonna try and get into LOZ again.

Back