Legend of Zelda TP vs Oot

FWELR

Bonds Passes Hank 8/7/07
Feb 17, 2007
California
Wii Online Code
5926-3597-6847-7270
you all knew this was coming: everybody should realize the Oot vs. TP comparisons to come after it is released on VC monday morning, so i'll start making it now, TP is better on Wii, worse on GC. the motions of the wiimote and nunchuck make you feel like you are in the game

I think his point is that Twilight Princess on Wii is better than Ocarina of Time, but Twilight Princess on GC is not as good as Ocarina of Time, mainly because the gameplay is less immersive on Gamecube due to the lack of motion-sensing controls.
I could be wrong though, not very clear :S

Arnaud said:
I think his point is that Twilight Princess on Wii is better than Ocarina of Time, but Twilight Princess on GC is not as good as Ocarina of Time, mainly because the gameplay is less immersive on Gamecube due to the lack of motion-sensing controls.
I could be wrong though, not very clear :S

ya that's what i was trying to say, i was kind of tired when i posted that. But that's exactly my point. On the Wii, it truly feels like you are link, even though u still can't talk, but on GC, it just feels like OoT with no trading, not as much sidequests and really, just like another Zelda game. i wanted different opinions and how you all think the games compare.

OOT has a better story and more better characters, and the bosses wont so freakin easy a baby could beat them.
Twlight was a fun game but OOT is a classic and as characters I cared about Twlight had some saga's that we only in the story for like 2 scenes, While OOT had Saga's you had met before and get to know a little, OOT also had Shiek one of the top 4 best Zelda Characters ever. Plus I liked the villages more in OOT better like the new towns were ok but besides Castle Town nothing special. Both were great game but I would choose OOT over Twlight any day for its story, characters, levels, Music and landscape. Bigger's not always better.

The one thing I hated about TP was how the story was more about Minda than Link....which truly destroys the feeling of the game! OOT on the otherside was mostly about Link.....and becoming the hero of time! OOT will be my number 1 favorite Zelda game for a long time now
WINNER: OOT

Nintendo is going to have a hard time topping Oot. it had it all, the plot was amazing, the it wasn't filled to the brim with mini games like wind waker, it was long as ****, and just all around amazing.

Many beleive TP is better and many beleive OOT is better! I just dont understand how Nintendo cant keep up with theirselves

Joe said:
Many beleive TP is better and many beleive OOT is better! I just dont understand how Nintendo cant keep up with theirselves
Look at SSX Tricky most say its the best of its series and its not the newest SSX game, look at Sonic, look a Mario, look at Mario Kart, many of there best games came out years ago and were so good its hard to make one better than them. TP was better than WindWaker but I mean Nintendo is really going to need to work on a Zelda Story and make characters that are stick with you for them to beat OOT.

I was revisiting OOT on emulator recently & it seemed like I had put in at least 20+ hrs into it & still hadn't even gotten Epona yet. How long is that game? Now, after nearly completing TP, it seems like OOT was much longer. Thoughts?

Both are great games. I recommend getting both. Zelda TP is the reason you got the Wii. Zelda OOT is one of the reasons you got the VC, unless you already own it on the N64, and your not tempted to get the Wii version.

So am I...:( ! On the one hand its much cheaper to get the VC version. But it doesn't have rumble and the graphics might be as good as the GC version. Plus the GC Version you could always play on the next gen console if Nintendo does not figure out a way to transfer VC games.

And oh yeah...Twilight Princess is THE BEST Legend of Zelda game ever!

Back