Legend of Zelda Oot Monday or next Monday?

when i get wii points ill definately be getting OoT.

since this is the first nintendo ive owned since i was, twighlight princess was the first zelda game i played, and i love it, so, yeh, ill be getting OoT.

FWELR said:
i was talking about OoT, and Star Fox 64 has been announced, and it was rumored to be out by Monday, but it looks like it'll be either March or 2Q
WHAT?!?! What's your source

Checked updates on my system here in Australia today and we got LoZ: OoT and Kid Icarus. I downloaded Kid Icarus but I already have OoT on the GameCube disk anyway.

I'm a bit worried about downloading n64 games. Surely they take up A LOT of memory... So far I have like Sim City, Super Mario Bros., Castlevania IV, Kid Icarus, Street Fighter II, Super Mario World and DK Country and I only have about 1500 blocks left. I noticed Kid Icarus used 100. Surely N64 games take up, what? 500 or more?! That'd leave me with bugger all memory left. I seriously hope Nintendo brings out some sort of add-on memory.

Oh, and PLEASE don't bother telling me to delete the games because I already know I can download them again for free, but I want all the games on my system so I dont have to stuff around if i ever want to play them.

Oh and I want Link To The Past!!!

I know when I max mine out I'll put all my save data on SD cards. It'll take a while to get used to the idea to delete games from the list. But seriously, redownloading them is no big deal. As long as my game data is safe, the rest is easy.

Umm, the only n64 game i have is Mario Kart which only takes up about 150 blocks. Does Kid Icarus really use 100blocks?

i dont think the wavebird will be a problem at all...i got to go get another point card today so i can buy it:D

Back