I hate this game

MadFrog said:
ok when people lob passes, stand close to the red cirlce on the ground and clikc Z+A which lets you intercept it instead of standing there like an idiot and let ur oppenent score.

you said when u try to do the same thing, it flies to LALA land, well, u need to do A+Z+direction. there's no way in hell it will go to la la land, is either ur blind or u got tackle before the ball go to you.
\

stop whining.

That was a pretty nice comment until the stop whining part.

Wii-Fi said:
true but lobbers don't tend to use a lot of items, since they don't really need to take any one out to shoot or pass. (They lob the ball till it's white then they do a lob shot, doesn't require anytime to shoot, and they won't have time to use the item on offence at least, it will make scoring tougher. That's what i remember, i haven't played in a while since i rented madden, maybe things changed
That's a last resort tactic too, if they're really good, you can't always steal the lob from them:smilewinkgrin:

actually people who lob alot uses items too, when the ball to charge, to secure it, u send of a shell to knock out anyone who wants to intercept the ball.

Don't pick a connection unless its a 4 star. That helps lags. And position yourself right next to the player that they lob it to, then hit him. Don't slide, hit.

I'd be extremely happy if someone more experienced could add me and play me online to tell me what i'm doing wrong. PM if anyone is kind enough to help.

Back