i have created a monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
swordkirby said:
Or act like a civilized HUMAN and have your parent arrange gaming times, so she can't be on 24/7

oh but the parents are biased towards her just because she is younger that me

swordkirby said:
Or act like a civilized HUMAN and have your parent arrange gaming times, so she can't be on 24/7

well if it's his wii the only one with gaming times should be her. but that'smy opinion. :yesnod:

Then go older sibling on her ass. If you're parents aren't gonna send her off then its time to be mean older bro.

Monsteroids said:
Then go older sibling on her ass. If you're parents aren't gonna send her off then its time to be mean older bro.

i do that but she tells on me and i get beat up and scolded

Whoa... my sister has the same problem. Its kinda scary how she all of a sudden likes getting headshots.

Hide all your games though. :lol:

Pray to Waluigi.

You will wake up in the morning to find your sister is gone and only a pool of blood remains.

vashivihan said:
oh but the parents are biased towards her just because she is younger that me

I had the same problem, but it was MY Wii. So I put the code in and now she can't play it at all :lol:

Even better, BOTH of my sisters got sick, so I took my wii, stuck it in my room, and hooked the visual up to the portable DVD player and the audio to my gamer chair :) Smartest thing I've ever done!

M4573RM1ND said:
I had the same problem, but it was MY Wii. So I put the code in and now she can't play it at all :lol:

Even better, BOTH of my sisters got sick, so I took my wii, stuck it in my room, and hooked the visual up to the portable DVD player and the audio to my gamer chair :) Smartest thing I've ever done!

lol nice XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back