have a wii should i sell gc

Nov 26, 2006
Dead
ok so i have a wii and a gamecube but my sister said she would want the gamecube to be able to play with when im playing zelda or something, but should i sell it to get money for more 2 player games on wii or keep it for her?

If you want to be kind to your sister give it her or sell it to her :p
Or do what I did
Trade/sell it
Keep games and memory cards plus 1-2 Controllers
You can always buy more Controllers xD

give it to her. the money from trading will be spent fast but she'll love ya forever ;)

(plus- if she's busy with the gamecube, it leaves the wii open for you at all times)

keep it. i did. i got my gameboy player attached to it. and unless the wii is gonna allow some kinda channel that will allow the ds to hook to it as a gba and ds emulator, ima keep it.

You know its an interesting question. Think of it this way.

To this day, I wish I kept many of my older console systems such as NES, Sega Genesis and stuff like that, I get those moments where I feel like playing those awesome old games again. But I got greedy and sold em. Now granted the Wii has all them built in however, you have no idea what ones they'll release on VC and how long it will take. I highly doubt they'll release every single one made in existance (however that'd rock hardcore).

I still got my GameCube, its collecting dust yeah...My wii can play gamecube games so yeah... Sometimes system way in the future have high ressale values. up to you.

Haz said:
Keep it - not worth selling.

I agree with this. Give it to your sister. Right now i'm sure GC's aren't selling so well considering it's pointless to have one if you own a Wii. Depending on how old your Sister is, make her give you a couple $ for it if it makes you feel better or just make it an early christmas present! :smilewinkgrin:

csiguy4u said:
Trade the GC to her for sex. It's a win-win situation all around; she gets to use your gamecube and you get to be sexual satisfied :cool:
dude what the hell is ronge with u ITS HIS SISTER u tard!!!!!!!!!:wtf: :mad5:

Back