To sell or not to sell?

ninnie x

AKA nintendoxxx1
Oct 20, 2006
The Nearest Dumster to your house...
Wii Online Code
5457-8878-2124-2087
Okay, I'm about to get my Wii on Christmas and I have a Gamecube. I was thinking I could sell it, but I already promised my 'lil sister that I'd give it to her as a Christmas gift. Which one should I do???:confused: :tard:

GIVE IT TO HER i mean she's yur sister if she wants sompin u give it to her and if i were u id ask ur parents not wii chat but really give it yur sister

Probably could give it to her, its nice to be nice to siblings.

Just make sure she remembers that you gave it to her, so someday she can repay you. :)

Yeah, Hybrid, learn how to type.

Anyway, are you going to be in the same house with your little sister? If so, then by all means sell that thing, and she can just play Gamecube games on the Wii. If not, then I suggest giving it to her. It just depends on how much you can get for it, and how much she wants it.

Give it to her so she can't come in and say " IT'S MY TURN YOU ****ER!" or at least let her put it in her room, don't officially give it to her!:incazzato:

ninnie x said:
Okay, I'm about to get my Wii on Christmas and I have a Gamecube. I was thinking I could sell it, but I already promised my 'lil sister that I'd give it to her as a Christmas gift. Which one should I do???:confused: :tard:
nobody will buy it because its LAME

be nice to your sister you money hungry jerk

Back