I have a spare Wii. Ebay?

FRuMMaGe

Waluigi's #1 Fan!
Dec 18, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
2482-6460-3144-9934
Well, I won a brand new Wii in a radio raffle at work.

I already have one, so should I ebay it? Now is pretty much the best time as it is so close to Christmas.

Should I do the moral thing and give it away, or the FRuMMaGe thing and sell sell sell? :lol:

No point giving it to the poor, they're gonna eat it. sell it for 2,100 pounds (or dollars)

FRuMMaGe said:

I already have one, so should I ebay it? Now is pretty much the best time as it is so close to Christmas.

Should I do the moral thing and give it away, or the FRuMMaGe thing and sell sell sell? :lol:

sell...or...MOD it therefore if it gets bricked just use normal wii.

bigwilliiy said:
YOUR CALLING ME CHEESE?
He was talking to me.

And no, I made up the word FRuMMaGe and it is not a play on the word fromage (meaning cheese or dairy in French).

It is pronounced phonetically and rhymes with rummage.

FRuMMaGe said:

No, don't sell it or give-it away. Keep it, so you have a spare one. And, if you don't wanna keep it, give it as a present for Xmas to a relative or spouse, children, or whatever. But if you sell it on ePoop, you won't get anything.

You're not a dragon, so there's no need to start hoarding Wii's. Ebay it for fat wallet time.
Or give it to your good pal across the pond, BigORhyme! :D

9potterfan said:
But if you sell it on ePoop, you won't get anything.
Won't get anything? What about money? :yesnod:

BigORhyme said:
You're not a dragon, so there's no need to start hoarding Wii's. Ebay it for fat wallet time.
Or give it to your good pal across the pond, BigORhyme! :D
No thanks :lol:

I like the idea of modding it though, but I think I'd rather have the money.

sell it , for sure, its in your best interest, the christmas rush is coming soon, adn people are going to be in a hurry to please their children, they'll be willing to pay alot for your wii.......SELL SELL SELL!

drunk_duck said:
ahem...

selling wii=Money
Money=more games
More games=fun

simplified to: S+W=$=G.sq=F

OR

give it away=no money
no money=less games
less games-boredom

simplified to: STUPIDITY!!!

so, anyway, it's up yo u.