I have a spare Wii. Ebay?

9potterfan said:
Money... right... eBay is a scammer's paradise... The only money you'll be getting is your paycheck for work.

The people selling are the scammers.

I say you leave it in the middle of the street and watch to see if anyone takes it. Or just leave the empty box on a bench or something. Tie it to a rope and pull it around.

If someone tries to take it, have a bat so you can 'ward of the person trying to take your expensive merchandise'.

Ebay scams?
HAHA go home mate

I'd say sell it on Ebay for cheaper than the others
That way it'll definatly sell and even though you're not selling it for alot
You didn't pay anything for it so your $/£+

take it apart and hack into the main frame and attach some PHAT sub woofers then have a wii party with 2 wii's

I still think eBay sucks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soon to be part of my signature. Carmen Lopez: Eat crap then!

9potterfan said:
Money... right... eBay is a scammer's paradise... The only money you'll be getting is your paycheck for work.
Lol, you have absolutely no idea how ebay works.

The only real scams are from the sellers, not the buyers.

If they don't pay you you just don't send them it.

donate to a children's hospital.....karma....hell, itll help them get stronger and have fun at the same time, and it also can be educational

AtomicB said:
I say you leave it in the middle of the street and watch to see if anyone takes it. Or just leave the empty box on a bench or something. Tie it to a rope and pull it around.

If someone tries to take it, have a bat so you can 'ward of the person trying to take your expensive merchandise'.

Best Idea Yet.

well i KNOW ebay sucks, always has, still is, and forever always will...until they get rid of scammers, re-add the reserve option, and add a make sure you still get your product no matter what happens feature....ohh and ebay pays YOU

Last edited:
9potterfan said:
I still think eBay sucks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soon to be part of my signature. Carmen Lopez: Eat crap then!

It does suk monkeys but it's worth selling a wii on there cos the rush towards xmas will leave stores wii-less and people will pay a lot for one. It's the same as last year when the wii came out. it was harder than a frozen turd to get one. people will try and get one at all costs.

OK. I'll sell it on ebay... and donate the money to the WFWD (Waluigi for World Domination).

worlddomvo6.jpg

Back