Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Stoukaph

WiiChat Member
Jul 8, 2006
Washington
Wii Online Code
2509-0795-4188-6793
I'm thinking about selling my GC since the Wii is backwards compatible with the games, controllers, and memory cards. The money would help me get the Wii and more games and controllers for it. I wouldn't need the GC pretty much at all. Comments?

Man its the GC.... i will never sell mine im too atatched to it. Anyway it could be useful for example, if u have a big tv in one room and a small tv in your room then a gc would be cool to put in your room.

m7ticalm said:
Man its the GC.... i will never sell mine im too atatched to it. Anyway it could be useful for example, if u have a big tv in one room and a small tv in your room then a gc would be cool to put in your room.
i have that, but what use would that be? the Wii is so small and easily movable.

but the wires, u would have to disconnect all the time just to play in your room, only disadvantage is that it cant play wii games :(

Arcadium said:
Sell IT, then sell ur DS and buy ur DS Lite!
the DS exchange would be worthless. a lighter screen does not make up for dead pixels and cracks. I don't want a system that might look like this:
Busted%20003.jpg

i much rather keep my old ds that ending up with a broken light like that, i would just burst into tears seeing that.

Also the thread, is your ds lite ill, has put me off buying a ds lite. all the reasons are behind that thread.

well, as I made the " Is your DS Lite ill" I bought the DS Lite only 1 day after I posted it... cause I could see the only 1% of the DS get that way... I still think the PSP are worst cause my brothers one broke down just 4 days ago

Nah I wont sell the GC unless I try out the Wii and try it with the GC games I've got. Sure I've read the statements about how the Wii is backwards compatible and all that but I would like to keep my GC if I wanted to play SSBM with more than 4 people at any one time in the future.

By the way I know sum1 who wants to buy my GC and the controllers but I told him that I will keep the controllers for the Wii and will sell it if I don't need it anymore.

what do you mean, more than 4 people at one time? do you mean online SSBM?

Ok here's what you should do
-Sell GC
-Do not sell GC contolers and whatnot
-Put money in bank
-Gain intrest on money
-When you get wii use money made by gamecube to buy a game or two

i already have money in the bank, and almost enough here to buy a wii, i just need money for games and accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back