Should I sell my Game Cube?

• Yes

Votes: 33 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 26.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In My Opinion I Wud Sell My Gamecube Keep The Games Controls And Memory Cards And Then Wait For Wii Since The Wii Can Use All Theese Things Just Use The Money U Sold Ur Gamecube For And Buy Wii Accesories Ok

i have a gamecube too!! and i am going to sell it for about 70-90 pounds. i am giving away with it 2 memory cards, controller and lots of games... planning to keep one controller, 1 memory card and fifa 07 for the wii!! :)

Honestly man if your not going to get much for it, then just keep the damn thing. And I am assuming that you won't get more than $30 for the thing. It would be good to keep it for a spare TV in the house or to take with you when you travel so you won't have to worry about braking your Wii.

Mr_Stoukaph said:
I'm thinking about selling my GC since the Wii is backwards compatible with the games, controllers, and memory cards. The money would help me get the Wii and more games and controllers for it. I wouldn't need the GC pretty much at all. Comments?

yeah sell it you wont get too much for it but you can play the gc games on wii so whats the point of keepin it...

We're selling ours on eBay... no controllers but I added 2 memory cards and my Animal Crossing game which I don't need cause I have the better one on DS. Right now it's going for $32 but it still has 2 days left. I dunno what the trade in value is at the game stores though.

My fiance and I sold our gamecube and got 30 bucks for it :incazzato: ..we kept the games and controllers for it tho..and put the $30 towards the pre-order we had for the wii. It was hard to part with the gamecube, but being able to play all the games on the Wii makes it ok..I guess.

Just sell it...cause u can play ur GC games on the Wii and when you sell it you get money which you can put towards your wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back