I have a spare Wii. Ebay?

FRuMMaGe said:
OK. I'll sell it on ebay... and donate the money to the WFWD (Waluigi for World Domination).

worlddomvo6.jpg

GIMP Spark brush, FTW.

Keep it in the box and 15 years from now it will be worth $10,000 or something, I'm sure that if someone had kept an nes in it's original box and now sold it as a collectors item it would have gone for that much at the least.

And yeah Ebay sucks for buyers too, I acedently bid on a broken item, it ended and I asked to not buy it from the guy, but he threatened to sue me... so I had to pay for it... :(

Last edited:
Enedlhach said:
Keep it in the box and 15 years from now it will be worth $10,000 or something, I'm sure that if someone had kept an nes in it's original box and now sold it as a collectors item it would have gone for that much at the least.

And yeah Ebay sucks for buyers too, I acedently bid on a broken item, it ended and I asked to not buy it from the guy, but he threatened to sue me... so I had to pay for it... :(
What Item was it?

Enedlhach said:
That does not happen with consoles. If you look at how much NES's go for, it is nearly impossible to find any going for over £150.

Most go for around £10.

Cpt.McCloud said:
GIMP Spark brush, FTW.
:yesnod:

you should give craigslist a try. its local, you could get away with no shipping costs and i dont think they take a cut do they?

i'd sell it or give it as a present for the holidays. You could get alot of "brownie points" (good reputation) if you gave it to someone.

Back