should i?...

Rabid_Toaster

NOO! THE BEES ARE COMING!
Dec 5, 2006
standing...right...BEHIND YOU!
i got my wii recently, and was just wondering if i should get a gamecube controller and some games. i never had a gamecube, and i would like some new games (as you know there aren't many wii games AT THE MOMENT).
are the games worth it, or should i stick with wii games. any opinions would be helpful :D

EDIT: and dont say "its your decision" because i know that lol, i just want someone who had a gamecubes, opinion

Eternal darkness, Resident evil remake + zero, and maybe animal crossing to tide you over until the Wii version comes out.

Oh, and resident Evil 4, if you can, that's a really long game... just try and buy them pre-owned, saves money

Yes you definitely should. Other great games are Super Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Tales of Symphonia and Zelda: The Wind Waker.

Paper mario 2 :D
definitely metroid prime (1 or 2) and resident evil (1, 0 or 4), like they said.

if you have enough money for Wii games or accessories when they come out you should definetely buy some GC games, fo sho fo sho.

wind waker for sure, re4 although i haven't played cuz i hate horror games, metroid prime and echoes.
and if u have a lot of friends, buy melee and/or one of mario party series.

if u like star wars, i recommend rogue squadron2. graphic and gameplay is amazing, also the score.

Rabid_Toaster said:
i got my wii recently, and was just wondering if i should get a gamecube controller and some games. i never had a gamecube, and i would like some new games (as you know there aren't many wii games AT THE MOMENT).
are the games worth it, or should i stick with wii games. any opinions would be helpful :D

EDIT: and dont say "its your decision" because i know that lol, i just want someone who had a gamecubes, opinion

Thats what I did, I'm not buying any Wii games til Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Party, Mario Kart, and hopefully a 3D Platformer Donkey Kong come out. I'm just not into Zelda, never have been.

Uh there are some awesome games for the Wii out there like Zelda Twilight Princess Red Steel and the Wii Sports but you can do what you want to.

LOOPING WII MUSIC IS AWESOME WHEN SELECTING TEAMS FOR TENNIS IN WII SPORTS! I should probably get to playing....

Pick up Time Splitters 2. Great Goldeneye styled FPS on the 'cube plus kick ass map maker and MP modes!

Back