i hope there will be someday a HD Wii

paintba||er said:

Well, SupaSonic has been here a while, he just got banned so he made tons of duplicate accounts that he signs into. I don't know about gunsnroses though....I think he is just an idiot......JK

gunsnroses is just ****ing weird.

that not true you can put anything into HD all you need it the right cables go to bestbuy and they have some better resoltion cables but not hd just wait a while and nintendo will get the cables out.

Don't worry, it will probably take 5 years to update this country to HD, and by that I mean 5 years until most households have at least one HDTV. The next higher definition is still being worked on in Japan and probably won't make it over until we are in our mid 40s.

Dewy_Fan93 said:
that not true you can put anything into HD all you need it the right cables go to bestbuy and they have some better resoltion cables but not hd just wait a while and nintendo will get the cables out.
That is partially right, but mostly wrong. Yes anything can be HD if you get an upconverter, but it still won't look that great, but getting new cables won't make it HD. The highest the Wii can output is 480p, which is not HD.

they could make the wii hd with a firmware update , all is already there with component cables doing 480p , these cables would do 780p no problem and i sure games could be made with a hd setting in them for people what want it. as for 1080p forget it cos you need a dvi or hdmi for that

DAVE859 said:
they could make the wii hd with a firmware update , all is already there with component cables doing 480p , these cables would do 780p no problem and i sure games could be made with a hd setting in them for people what want it. as for 1080p forget it cos you need a dvi or hdmi for that
But the Wii's hardware is too shitty.....

Back