i hope there will be someday a HD Wii

Wozz500 said:
People who winge about the Wii should simply get rid of it. Just shut up about the bloody graphics! It's still alot better than the PS3 for games and design so stop posts like this. If your not happy, then return it. Simple as.

Agree completely. Shut Up about your graphics. You knew it was going to be worse than the PS3 and the Xbox 360. Then WHY'D YOU BUY IT?? Gameplay is what's important. A game could have really good graphics and the game could be about gardening and it would be horribe!!

I think the graphics are actually pretty decent, the developers just need to learn how to use it to its fullest extent. And FOCUS ON GAMEPLAY. I thought Twilight Princess has decent graphics and I think SSBB will have great graphics as well.

Wozz500 said:
People who winge about the Wii should simply get rid of it. Just shut up about the bloody graphics! It's still alot better than the PS3 for games and design so stop posts like this. If your not happy, then return it. Simple as.
Ya, I don't really give a **** about the graphics if there were good games then that is all that matters. But there aren't....

paintba||er said:

Ya, I don't really give a **** about the graphics if there were good games then that is all that matters. But there aren't....
maybe not out in the middle of nowhere mormonville utah HAHAHA!!!!:lol:

ejmonkey3 said:
as a owner of a wii since the first day of launch i regret that i have sold mine. i still like the wii, but once you have hdtv and have a ps3, the graphics dont even compare in the wii. even though some games are tight, and the virtual console is the ****. they " nintendo" needs to seriously bump it up. very slow for the virtual games, need more, so much more. hopefully they will also have a hd version to support the quality of 1080p. im not trying to diss the wii but im simply laying my opinion. good luck to other fellow wii gamers, i hope it works out better than it did for me.
the idea of a Wii "heavy" is nothing new.

one with a HD DVD slot, built in harddrive, supports 720P and 1080i, 3.2 GHZ processor, etc. will it ever come? it will probably be Nintendo's next generation system. the WiiNi (wii2), if you will.

gunsnroses said:
lol dude seriously quit complaining u whine so much dude
I complain too much because your joke is retarded?

FWERL said:
the idea of a Wii "heavy" is nothing new.

one with a HD DVD slot, built in harddrive, supports 720P and 1080i, 3.2 GHZ processor, etc. will it ever come? it will probably be Nintendo's next generation system. the WiiNi (wii2), if you will.
But by that time none of that stuff will be special. The other consoles will be way ahead of that.

paintba||er said:

But by that time none of that stuff will be special. The other consoles will be way ahead of that.

What is to say the next Nintendo console won't be on par with the next Microsoft/Sony console? It's not like console development works to where you can only build off what you previously have.

Next consoles will probably use HVD or some crazy format. And of course Paintballer whines a lot. You would to if you spent as much time as he does posting on a forum for a console he doesn't even like anymore. Not his fault the ps3chat forum sucks so much ass.

SupaSonic said:
And of course Paintballer whines a lot. You would to if you spent as much time as he does posting on a forum for a console he doesn't even like anymore. Not his fault the ps3chat forum sucks so much ass.

Umm.... Who are you?

SupaSonic said:
What is to say the next Nintendo console won't be on par with the next Microsoft/Sony console? It's not like console development works to where you can only build off what you previously have.

Next consoles will probably use HVD or some crazy format. And of course Paintballer whines a lot. You would to if you spent as much time as he does posting on a forum for a console he doesn't even like anymore. Not his fault the ps3chat forum sucks so much ass.
Hey, I'm not the one that said it will be like that. And STFU Vagrant, I don't even spend that much time on here.....

freakpizzaboy said:
im not saying im far above them but these 1 month old members are like "omg paintballer you complainz 24/sevenzzz"

mad ghey

Lol kid I have been here far longer than a month.

And I just enjoy giving paintballer ****. He is like a younger brother I beat on but still love.

freakpizzaboy said:
im not saying im far above them but these 1 month old members are like "omg paintballer you complainz 24/sevenzzz"

mad ghey
Well, SupaSonic has been here a while, he just got banned so he made tons of duplicate accounts that he signs into. I don't know about gunsnroses though....I think he is just an idiot......JK

Back