I Know You All Will Disagree.

MirakTheLa

WiiChat Member
Jan 6, 2008
No More Heroes was an INCREDIBLE dissapointment.

Given, when I first started the game, it kicked an incredible amount of ass. The fighting style, the story, everything was awesome. However as I got deeper and deeper into the game, it all became the most cliche game I've ever played.

Get this, it was so Cliche, I was excited. It was SO stupid, that I figured at the end of the game they were going put in something really amazing to make it all worthwhile. Alas, such is not the case.

I spent $50 on this game because everyone said it was incredible, but I really don't see why I bought it. I'm returning it today.

Yeah, thats about all I have to say.

yeah, suda wnted it to be cliched and cheesy. how else do u explain names like travis touchdown and beam katana. this is a very different game that most ganes out there.

yeah i heard it sucked, come to think about it alot of the wii games suck lol out of all the games i bought i would say only a few games were worth the buy

zelda twighlight princess
mario galaxy
MMHH2
zak and wiki

thats about it

Yea lol, most people who give their list of games worth buying are about the same as every else.

Mine is:

Zelda: TP
Mario Galaxy
RE4
MoH:H2 (I dont own it, I rented it)

Only reason why I didnt buy MoH:H2 was because I have a 360 and when you own CoD4 there really isnt any point in buying it. But for Wii only owners, its worth it.

MirakTheLa said:
No More Heroes was an INCREDIBLE dissapointment.

Given, when I first started the game, it kicked an incredible amount of ass. The fighting style, the story, everything was awesome. However as I got deeper and deeper into the game, it all became the most cliche game I've ever played.

Get this, it was so Cliche, I was excited. It was SO stupid, that I figured at the end of the game they were going put in something really amazing to make it all worthwhile. Alas, such is not the case.

I spent $50 on this game because everyone said it was incredible, but I really don't see why I bought it. I'm returning it today.

Yeah, thats about all I have to say.

It's not cliche, it's over-the-top cliche - that's why it's amazing :smilewinkgrin:

The cut-scene for Letz Shake (it's on youtube if you're interested) is probably the best anticlimactic scene I've seen in video games, and one of the best overall cut-scenes in videogames, IMO.

NMH is an overall experience, as opposed to just cutting people in half, and seeing tons of blood gushing in all directions.

TP was a GC title IMHO. The game will NEVER be considered a true wii title to me, since the wii0mote functions were just tacked on with little to no need.

NMH was like killer 7 a mixed experience. It's a like it or hate it kind of thing when it comes to me and suda. I like and appreciate the undertones he goes for in his games.

The game was intended to be cliche and cheezy, and the game play repetative.

What you should learn from this is: RENT suda's games before purchase if you're unsure about them, as you never know what you're getting into when he's involved.
Also if/when you decide to purchase these games only do so at a discount bargain price, since that's the best most of his game offer me is the equivalnt of a "one night stand". You play it, enjoyed it, beat it..then it sits there collecting dust until you forget about it and rediscover it again a few years later.

i bought NMH on pure faith. I saw the ad in the magazines and a couple vids on X-play and said that looks interesting. Turns out I absolutely loved it and can't wait for the sequel.

Who cares if anyone else doesnt like it, and who actually cares whether or not I liked it? It's all opinion, everyone's is valid.

Back