I must tell you all about Area 47...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scream said:
The source you ask? Just clear your mind to untime and the source will flow right through you. My opinion is nowhere to be found in it, and I stated only the facts.

So basically you have no sources..

Ohh and 'facts'... you can't just make them up see.. they have to come from somewhere :yesnod:

DRMARIO said:
I don't mean to be rude, but it sounds to me like you're reading from some awful Science Fiction Novel.
What a load of rubbish.

orly.JPG

:p why are owls so great!?

on my schools campus there are these burrowing owls, they are tiny and really cool looking. unfortunately there was a pack of feral cats that attacked the burrowing owls and killed them :sad:

they are endangered species, so we got rid of the cats now if anyone is caught feeding the cats they can be fined up to 10000 dollars.

$10,000? - Harsh
Plus you missed the next Picture

It goes:

Orly?
Ya Rly
No Waiz
Ya Waiz

:)

So I'll add it

ngbbs44328f77ced80.jpg

The 'area's' are US goverment places so how can area 47 be this foo you speak of?

That did not enlighten me, to be enlightened i would of turned to buddha.

chach said:
:p why are owls so great!?

on my schools campus there are these burrowing owls, they are tiny and really cool looking. unfortunately there was a pack of feral cats that attacked the burrowing owls and killed them :sad:

they are endangered species, so we got rid of the cats now if anyone is caught feeding the cats they can be fined up to 10000 dollars.
thats such a sad story..

rep for your pain. =[

surfinrach90 said:
So basically you have no sources..

Ohh and 'facts'... you can't just make them up see.. they have to come from somewhere :yesnod:

Whaaaaaaat! They do? I didn't see anybody ask for Albert Einstein's source when he said E=mc2... What a double standard we have here... :shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back