i need help

brandonx23

WiiChat Member
Feb 2, 2007
im 21% complete and i am at the trash plant but im stuck at the end im in the pipes and i jump out and then get to the other side i just dont know where to go from there

10 of you have looked at this and not one of you can help me out i know one of you is more than 21% done with the game

Have you gone all the way through the pipes? There's a big explosion that shoots you out the end.
Then you're on the waterfront. Go round to where there are a couple of boats hanging from the ceiling. If you look above them you can see that the pulleys they're hanging from are glowing a bit. Shoot them to make the boats drop down, then jump across.

And don't be too hard on people not replying. Would you have preferred to have seen ten responses all saying "I don't know"?

agrees:yesnod:

evilprofessorzog said:
Have you gone all the way through the pipes? There's a big explosion that shoots you out the end.
Then you're on the waterfront. Go round to where there are a couple of boats hanging from the ceiling. If you look above them you can see that the pulleys they're hanging from are glowing a bit. Shoot them to make the boats drop down, then jump across.

And don't be too hard on people not replying. Would you have preferred to have seen ten responses all saying "I don't know"?

Back