i rented it and...

teh frog

rep me if u like vitamins
Oct 12, 2006
In the wii.
Wii Online Code
0803-2242-9556-7115
i apsolutly love this game. its a 5 day rental and i got it yesterday. i am 13% in to the game and i cant stop!!!!!!!! my fav guns are type 12 and the scar. i also like the uzi. but if u love fps...get redsteel!

I own that game. I got it on launch. I'm in the final section of the game. Let me tell you, it gets real good once you get to Tokyo. You may get stuck, but once you get pass it, it gets even better, intense gun battles, multiple sword fighters coming at you at once (in a way) but I shouldn't spoil it, find out for yourself! It's awesome!:cornut:

Yes, this game is awesome, I really like it too, I don't know why lots of people don't like it if it's really good..Red Steel will be coming soon and I'll sure get it, it will be a lot better than this one and maybe it will have online

aside from some choppy cinematics (like the painting cinematics, problems with animated cinematics-mouth movements-)the game is awesome. The sword fighting could've been a bit more intuitive, but all those aside, the game is excellent. Hopefully this'll spark the new age of FPS's, for the Wii!

Yeah translation/dub in Spanish is very good! I felt more the game as I heard the Yakuza shout to me: "іMaldito americano!" haha or "іoye cabrón! lol it's just awesome..like in Resident Evil 4 they are all like "іDetras de tí, imbecil!" (behind you, you imbecile!) and I'm like "a muchas gracias por avisarme" (oh thanks for letting me know!)

I did like Red Steel, although there is alot of problems, like when you shoot an enemy they dont die, it needs online. Sword fights are pretty cool.

finally some people talking about red steel being good for once.

i like the game, got it on launch day with my wii. it takes a bit of getting used to, and i think the sword fighting needs more detail (only 4 actual movements for slashes...)

i think as the sword fighting was to be one of the new exciting things about the game, it turned out a little disappointing.

but enough, red steel is cool

glad you like it. i thought i was the only one who thought that game was more than decent with brilliant controlls. but i do agree the game was short.

People always complain about the sword fighting in this game, i know it isnt as good as it could of been , but it did have me on the edge of my chair near the end of the game where the sword fights are intense. I love the multiplayer aswell thats why im dissapointed they didnt put online with game

Yes, but don't worry, Red Steel 2 will sure have online and better graphics and better everything..remember this was a launch game..

did you rent it at Blockbuster.. w/ the 5 day rental thingy? lol i did too.. but i dont really like it because its hard to control for me. :/ thats all.. lol.. but.. other from that... its alright.

Back