I think its time for 2 new important folders....

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
Since online play is just about to be releases for the UK, a lot of people will be posting questions and talking about how strikers is and all the facts. I think there should be a " Online Play" or"Gameing Online"folder.. the other online folder is more for questions getting the wii online like wiiconnect 24. But in the Online play folder we can set up tornaments and talk about the games that are online and questions about the online play.

Next i think there should be a Super Smash Bros Brawl folder. Especially since the new site is coming up next week. I am sure many people will be posting about it and we can keep it contained in a folder that is just for SSBB. When we get new info, we can post it there.

Hope this works out:)

-Wiitime

exactly.. but for know.. Online Gaming and SSBB

Once SSBB is released a sub forum for the game will most likely be added to the Nintendo Wii Gaming Section and Super Paper Mario or Zelda will be removed.

i0n will decide if there will be a section or not. He lives in the UK, so he knows the the need for it just as well as any of us if not better. :)

Brawny said:
lol, what does the UK have to do with anything?
Uhh, he's over in the England place? Lol.

We Americans don't have as good of an idea...I don't know. I guess that was a stupid thing to say.

Yeah an SSBB forum is definitely on the cards, whether it comes before the release date is another question entirely.

With the upcoming addition of Strikers not far off now we need to start thinking about online play areas and tournament sections.

As always feel free to let me know any suggestions you guys have :)

Back