I will trade my WII and games plus?? for Ps3

ccarey23

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
I have only played the system for 2 hours. I have one controller, Madden 07, Zelda, and WII Sports.

I like the system, i am just used to old fashioned way of gaming.

Let me know.

[email protected]

I don't think that what you have is worth even close to what a PS3 is worth. You're talking about $400 worth of merchandise right there for a $600 system.

the ???? meant I would add something else..

Money, I have over 300 DVD's, i would make it fair.

if you're planning to trade in to a store such as gamestop/eb games... don't bother. they won't give you much trade in value for it since its used. similar to a brand new car, once you take it off the lot, the car has depreciated half in its value.

i tried to return a brand new sealed 360 game, but since it was past the 30 day refund, the most they would give me was a $5 trade-in credit. a $60 sealed game was worth $5 to them.

you're better off selling it on eBay, or return the system if you still have the receipt.

the_peripheral said:
I don't think that what you have is worth even close to what a PS3 is worth. You're talking about $400 worth of merchandise right there for a $600 system.

I agree with you. It is not worth to sell the wii for ps3. If you are not HD movies fan, I suggest you to stick to the wii because has more fun.

plus the ps3 is rubbish no offence or anything but if it wasn't for nintendo their wouldn't even be a Sony console

Thats not what he was getting at fanboy, just because you like one system over the other, doesn't mean he has to. Quit bein a nazi and let him have his opinion.

Windmillritual said:
Thats not what he was getting at fanboy, just because you like one system over the other, doesn't mean he has to. Quit bein a nazi and let him have his opinion.

Ya no kidding, it's not like xbox fans are ever dicks to wii/ps3 fans, or ps3 fans are dicks to anyone who isn't a psfanboy. Oh wait no, ps3 fanboys ARE dicks to everyone else. Want a reference, google "ps3 forum" and feel free.

Windmillritual I trust you will be going to the ps3 and xbox forums and be making the same comment to there posts bashing people there who like wii?

Why would I? I bought a Wii, and I also realize the up/downs of all three next gen consoles. I'm just saying everyone has an opinion, you don't have to go out of your way to bash on them, if you dont like the thread title, don't contribute to it.

Windmillritual said:
Why would I? I bought a Wii, and I also realize the up/downs of all three next gen consoles. I'm just saying everyone has an opinion, you don't have to go out of your way to bash on them, if you dont like the thread title, don't contribute to it.

So your primary argument for your post bashing someone for dissing playstation 3 is that, everyone has an opinion....? Contradict much? Yes everyone does have an opinion, such as how some people think ps3 blows hard for the amount it costs. Thus, you will find that opinion often on a Nintendo Wii forum. Sort of how you will find people talking crazy amounts of smack about the Wii on any ps3 or xbox360 forum.

This guy is a stooge for coming to a Wii forum to advertise he wants to trade his wii for a ps3. Wouldn't it be more logical to check maybe craigslist or something? Or god forbid a playstation forum?

Windmillritual said:
I didn't bash him.
He was being a nazi thinking his opinion is the superior.
Quit being stupid.

But isn't whether or not his opinion is superior, all an opinion also? What if I think his opinion was superior? And yet you obviously don't.

Seriously, I'd recommend gtfo a forum if you have issues with people having strong opinions.

WOw people really have nothing better to do than go at it on a forum. Anywho, I think he should have never bought a wii if he was gonna get a PS3 in the end. I have both so I guess I made the better decision. The PS3 owns in graphics and games, but the wii has that great fun gamestyle that the PS or Xbox doesnt have. Wii sports is so hard to put down, but the current nintendo with their low price couldnt afford to really put a cutting edge graphics system in that will ever compete with Games like Gears of War or Resistance: The fall of man. I hate seeing people complain about blowing 5 or 600 dollars on a system. If you all know anything about building a cutting edge Computer, you would know that the very top end video cards always cost between 450 and 500 dollars. So there is a good chunk of the PS's cost, and you get a Blue Ray player? Common, its a good deal in my opinion. The nintendo just choose to not go that route and bet on the low budget individual and it seems they are doing just fine! This guy just needs to return his Wii asap and get his money back if he really wants to dump it off and sell zelda online!

Good luck on your sale!

Back