I won a competition

Sarai_132

Nonis Sign Foppa!!
Mar 23, 2007
BC,Canada
Wii Online Code
8350-3257-9564-3066
Im 13 soo I'm still in elementary anyway I'm on my school basketball team and this year in the skills competition I was chosen to take the shots for my team there were 6 other schools involved.The rules were to take two shots at every rack the first shot is 2 pts and the 2nd is 5 so the most you could get was 35 i got 21 pts the second highest was 17, I was the only person to get atleast 20 pts! I wass so extatic that day! I won a box of candy and a new basketball.

umm dont you mean your in middle school? i mean im 14 im in in middle school...WOOT 2 monthes left till high school

Grades 1 - 7 = Elementary School
Grades 8 - 12 = High School

zeon9881 said:
umm dont you mean your in middle school? i mean im 14 im in in middle school...WOOT 2 monthes left till high school

Some schools have elementary till gr.7

schooling is divided up differently everywhere so its diff for everyone

for me its

grades 1-5= elementary school
grades 6-7= middle school
grades 8-9=Jr. High School(thats where im at)
and grades 10-12= HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!

paintba||er said:
Good job. My school does this same thing except they only give you a ball and they leave out the box of candy.

Those bastards! :ee5k: hehe

paintba||er said:

I can't try. I will get arrested if I am on school grounds after the buses leave therefore I can't stay for the games. :( I wouldn't win if I tried anyway because I suck at basketball.

why would you be arrested?

and my school is

1-5 elementary

6-8 middle school

9-12 high school

i hate the fact that its only are school in the whole toronto area that has exams for grades 7-8

zeon9881 said:
why would you be arrested?

and my school is

1-5 elementary

6-8 middle school

9-12 high school

i hate the fact that its only are school in the whole toronto area that has exams for grades 7-8
Oh I just did alot of little things that I got in trouble for and got suspended a bunch of times so they finally made me sign these papers so now if I'm at the school after the buses leave they can arrest me. If I didn't sign it then they were going to expel me.

The school system around here is:
Elementary: K-6
Jr. High: 7-9
High: 10-12

Back