Idea for a solution to this whole delay thing.

Chase&Fred

Parrot Lover
Jul 30, 2007
Caught Somewhere in Time
Wii Online Code
8655-2652-5242-9777
Alright, if they are delaying SSBB to Feb 10, I think I have an idea that could contain ourselves for a while. Why don't they just release the demo that ign got to play? I don't think it would ruin the wait, but instead keep us excited for the real version. They could delay til summer 08 and I would still be happy with a demo around thanksgiving. If they are delaying brawl, and there is no demo soon to be released, I'll be prety p'od. Anyone else think this would be a good idea if they delay the game?

EDIT: Also, I really hope they don't delay brawl at all, but I don't see tht happening. thx for reading.

Beta Tactics...

Thats what a lot of people want but I seriously doubt it.

BETA FTW!

Everyone that buys Mario Galaxy gets the beta FTW. Although I'd rather it not be galaxy because I don't want that game.

I really think they need to put a demo out now. I agree, IGN already got it, they can just make some copies and send em out either with Nintendo Power or Galaxy. I would be content if they gave us a demo, if they don't...well...*sigh*

Torchik said:
I really think they need to put a demo out now. I agree, IGN already got it, they can just make some copies and send em out either with Nintendo Power or Galaxy. I would be content if they gave us a demo, if they don't...well...*sigh*

They don't own it, they played it at a media event.

I really expect IGN to infringe copyright and mass produce and sell...

They don't need to release a demo. I would love it if they did, but why would they. I'm gonna buy this game if they don't, along with everyone else here, we all want it too much. Nintendo knows they hold power over us! Why couldn't I be a Halo fan instead, already enjoying the pleasures of my obsession over a game.

We wont get a demo, its just not Nintendo.

Look at them showering us with good news, they are only doing this to hide delays and such.

well i sent nintendo an email for the delay complaint thing and i asked if there were any demos being planned that could be released with next issue nintendo power

I dout it, the latest beta for this game is somwhat buggy. Nintendo might release a demo when they iron out the kinks....I still doubt the release of a demo though

Back