if i can get some nintendo lovers to get hyped about the wii with MII

metroid#41

metriod#41
Oct 19, 2006
NINTENDO lovers...UNITE...im sooooooo hyped about the nintendo wii interface...but theres one prob....i didnt get to pre order mine...which sucks...cuz now i cant get one on launch...soooooo do u kno of any other places that i can pre order a wii from???

Best Buy, or Walmart. You just need to camp out realy early. Maybe like 5 PM on the 18th, or possibly before noon.

Super Mario Galaxy...or...Metroid Prime: Corruption???

ok...here's the deal...i'm getin a wii right???...and im buying red steel...but come the first day of the new year...two great titles come out...as you know Super Mario Galaxy...and...Metroid Prime3: corruption...and i cant decide which one to buy...suggestions???

In my area, i got lots of options:

Best Buy
Walmart
CompUSA
Target
Circuit Cityx2
Toys 'R Us
EB games

metroid#41 said:
ok...here's the deal...i'm getin a wii right???...and im buying red steel...but come the first day of the new year...two great titles come out...as you know Super Mario Galaxy...and...Metroid Prime3: corruption...and i cant decide which one to buy...suggestions???

flip a coin..

or how i like to make desicions...

go up to 3 friends or family ask them for any number if its even go with mario if its odd go with metroid :lol:

Back