If i get this at launch

WIIFAN12

WiiChat Member
Jun 27, 2006
So i get this game as my first game at launch i wont even really get to try out the Wiimote cause it uses the old Gamecube controls right ?

yeah... this thread is stupid... SSBB is not a launch title... i0n close this

MetroidZ said:
i dont think it will use old gamecube controlls, might be similar but with some new wii controls.
Nope it will use the GC controls. I don't know who but one of the developers said that sometimes too much interaction can get in the way of a game so they're looking to use a more traditional control method for SSBB, and then they said 'the Wii has four GC controller ports so don't throw your old GC pads out just yet'.

WiiGamer24 said:
Nope it will use the GC controls. I don't know who but one of the developers said that sometimes too much interaction can get in the way of a game so they're looking to use a more traditional control method for SSBB, and then they said 'the Wii has four GC controller ports so don't throw your old GC pads out just yet'.

so you will be forced to play SSBB with a GC pad or will you just be disadvantaged if you use the Wii-mote?

really that means if you were thinkging of buying a gamecube (like me i've only ever borrowed my friends) that means you can just get a GC controller and buy a GC game and your set

That kinda makes tha gamecube console pointless to get now really

i thnink the threads is stupid why would nintendo bring out a game that doest use the console controllers i think at the very mot it will be an option that is all and im sorry if any of you guys/ girls believe everything you read

Back