If you could live or visit a place of your favorite or any other game, that woudl be:

I have diplomatic immunity as a mod. Tough luck Tamps, anyone with a ban hammer is in my corner. :p However, the mods are not in your corner, truly unfortunate for you since ya posted somethin' rather off topic prior to me, no? ;)

... As for the topic, it does rain in the mushroom kingdom. Look no further than Mario Golf. :p Most'a those clouds ain't rides for those Lakitu, ya see.

Last edited:
Ah yes, "diplomatic immunity..." Here's what I think about your diplomatic immunity:

[video=youtube;SiXNUaSjXRY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiXNUaSjXRY[/video]
...from Lethal Weapon 2...

...and those mushroom kingdom clouds never produce rain! Mario would never golf in that type of weather, and neither would I if I were in the mushroom kingdom!

*insert interrupting villainous laughter here* ... I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue, you were saying somethin' about lyin'. What's the matter? Oh, you were finished! Well, allow me to retort. [STRIKE]DOES HE LOOK LIKE A *****?[/STRIKE] We all know that the 'Karphammer is far more powerful than the gun. I'd fall back on my faith in 'Karp sooner than my rank. You ain't gonna one-up my Hammer Arm son, I've got STAB, 999 Base Stat in Atk and a 100 in my Blunt skill (the nerdiness level just broke 9000).

Was bein' literal, it rains in every Mario Golf game, as it should in any notable golf game (and yes, it does effect drive, roll, etc. in Mario Golf). Every Mario Golf game takes part in the Mushroom Kingdom, so... yeah. It rains there. I'm sure there's been a rainy level in one'a the platformers as well.

I'm sure there's been a rainy level in one'a the platformers as well.

Oh yes, in TW Golf for example, you can alter a bunch of weather conditions from rain to wind to overcast, etc. and yes, they do affect the play of your golf ball. But in "those" games, you can play Augusta National or Pebble Beach, where even if it was raining, it is still a great round. There isn't a major championship caliber golf course in the mushroom kingdom that could EVER be nice enough to host a "major." HA LOL

Back