IGN Elebits Review

This is MORE than a rental, my friend. This is a purchase.

this looks like its a kind of weird game. but i have to say that i really want it. picking up cars and houses will b interesting and fun to do. multiplayer will b fun im guessing too.

StevenNevets said:
did you buy Monkey Ball yet?

exactly

Did you play Monkey Ball yet?

Exactly.

Seriously, you people need to stop passing judgement on things that aren't even released yet. A good analogy is 'Don't judge a book by its cover'.

xbandaidx said:

Exactly.

Seriously, you people need to stop passing judgement on things that aren't even released yet. A good analogy is 'Don't judge a book by its cover'.

Some games just look really good, like Zelda. You don't really have to experience it to know that it's going to be awesome. I feel that way about Elebits.

xbandaidx said:
Kuma said:
Yup. Definetly getting it. Everything IGN gives a 8+ score is a must buy.

Exactly.

a must buy dosnt mean he has bought it. Monkey ball is very good game imo. better than most games about cod3, red steel etc. imo

StevenNevets said:
did you buy Monkey Ball yet?

exactly

Nope. But I sure will when I get the chance to :)

Different games appeal to different videogamers. That's the beauty of it.

epikon said:
a must buy dosnt mean he has bought it. Monkey ball is very good game imo. better than most games about cod3, red steel etc. imo

I'm not saying that Monkey Ball is lame, I'm waiting to get it for xmas. I used to play my grandmas labyrith (however its spelt) game when I was a little tot. It rocked, and the fact that Monkey Ball is basically that. Thats why I want it.

Getting back on Topic, ELEBITS is released today.

Yes it is. And I want it. I won't get paid till Friday, though.

Don't know if many of you guys know, but IGN has put up a Video Review as well of the game Elebits, just watching which Im assuming one of the boss battles in the game has me hyped up for it.

However, I do have to agree that the voice acting is pretty bad. Other than that it looks pretty damn sweet.

I checked that out this morning. The voice acting made me laugh, it is atrocious. But it still looks really cool....My plan failed so I'm going to have to wait till Friday to buy the game.

Anybody have it yet?

the_peripheral said:
I checked that out this morning. The voice acting made me laugh, it is atrocious. But it still looks really cool....My plan failed so I'm going to have to wait till Friday to buy the game.

Anybody have it yet?

At first I thought it was some woman from IGN just reading the words for us in a girly voice, but when he said the voice acting was bad I knew it then it was part of the game. I kinda just stared then....Doesn't put me off from getting it though.

Back