Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Elebits Gets Reviewed

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by Zori, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Zori

Zori Wii Owner Since Launch

Hope this hasn't been posted before, since it just got reviewed today I doubt it.
    CLICK ME FOR TEH REVIEW ZOMG!!!!1!!111!1!!!oneone
    I told myself if it gets more than an 80 I would get it for my Christmas present. Im pretty sure now I will, what do you guys think?

2. the_peripheral

the_peripheral X, I'll own u N ELEBITS!

Wii Friend Code: 2256-8779-8853-1823
    2256-8779-8853-1823
    Dude, if you look on this page, a little bit farther down, you'll find that this has already been posted...by me, actually.

Why are you people so incapable of searching? It will keep this forum much nicer if you could learn to actually LOOK for something before you post a topic about it.

3. Zori

I searched Elebits Review. It kept taking me to an error page. Search wont work for me and I went through the pages I must have missed your review. If you look at the top of my post it even says "Hope this hasn't been posted before". I looked. Sorry it didn't come up.

4. the_peripheral

2256-8779-8853-1823
    Don't apologize to me. Apologize to the forum that's cluttered with tons of reposts. The GAMING section of this forum is the entity that feels the pain, not me.

I just wish that there was something I could do to fix this problem...but until you guys learn to open your eyes, it will remain like the stink of a corpse rotting beneath the floor boards for years.

5. Zori

OK now your getting annoying. If you had a review you had never read before, you knew people were waiting for, and your god damn search didn't work. Wouldn't you post it just for the chance that people might not know? I understand this forum is flooded with irritable duplicates, but I had no way of finding out if this had been posted. I manually went through the pages I must have missed your post. You have to chill this is a one time thing, I dont contribute to these duplicate posts, I do the opposite.

6. the_peripheral

2256-8779-8853-1823
    Calm down, my friend. Relax.

I understand what you're saying. I just got confused about the whole "I searched through the pages but I missed your post" thing. If you really searched, you would've seen about 10 posts down, a thread called IGN Elebits Review....you couldn't have missed that if you were actually looking.

There's no sense in arguing about this. What you should do, though, is go to (also a duplicate) thread that was made very recently about adding your Wii # for the elebits game so that the owners of Elebits can send eachother maps and stuff.

I would very much enjoy exchanging levels with you. By the way, how old are you?

7. mastertones

mastertones Wii-Tang Clan Member

Wii Friend Code: 7393-1109-6421-0179
    7393-1109-6421-0179
    Dude.... seriously.
    Think about the time you put into whining on this thread. Lame.

8. Tacos

Tacos Banned

whining about repeat posts<<<<repeat posts.

Settle down bud.

It's not like he stole your Wii or something.

Thanks for the review. I hadn't seen it yet. I am buying this game the day it comes out.