IGN Matt: Medal of Honor Controls destroys MP3

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
Cant wait for this game. its going to rock... Wow its going to get a great score.. less then 1 month!

http://blogs.ign.com/Matt-IGN/2007/10/23/69722

On another note, I just want to put it out there: Medal of Honor Heroes 2 officially beats the pants off Metroid Prime 3 in the FPS control department. This is the new Wii benchmark, period. Not even close. Seriously. Wait until you get a load of how beautiful the controls are -- I'll have a video for you in the near future.

JAKE196 said:
that link goes to elibits two. . .:wtf:

Read the full thing..a paragraph is about MOHH2, well, the paragraph was posted and the link is acting as a source.

edit: duh ... too slow

I'm still not very conviced, I'll wait for the video that he wants to upload ^^

i dont have a video...... thats what Matt said. so once i see it, i will post it...

Ive been anticipating MOH Heroes 2 since I first heard about it....the 32 playa online multiplayer is gonna be incredible:yesnod:

Wiitime said:
i dont have a video...... thats what Matt said. so once i see it, i will post it...
I know? o_O I was refering to Matt, you seem to have thought I meant you ^^

Gam3rFr3ak said:
Ive been anticipating MOH Heroes 2 since I first heard about it....the 32 playa online multiplayer is gonna be incredible:yesnod:

yup thats wat i am waiting for that 32 player online...cant wait

The reason the controls are going to be amazing for this game is because they are completely customizable. This means you can adjust the horizontal and vertical sensitivity as well as the size of the 'bounding box'. This is the invisible box that you are able to move your cursor around without moving the screen. So this means that you can make it perfect for you....
I personally like a very high horizontal sensitivity with a medium-high vertical sensitivity with a larger bounding box.

This game will rock your socks off!!! :)

MOH2= Wii's Halo, sort of.
EDIT I agree with Mr Guy, you can make the controls as sensitive or as loose as you want it to be. Plus 32 online multiplayer!

I haven't played Metroid much but I've heard the controls are great once you get accustomed to them, so I can't wait to play the Wii FPS who's controls blow away MP3.

Wiitime said:
Cant wait for this game. its going to rock... Wow its going to get a great score.. less then 1 month!

http://blogs.ign.com/Matt-IGN/2007/10/23/69722

On another note, I just want to put it out there: Medal of Honor Heroes 2 officially beats the pants off Metroid Prime 3 in the FPS control department. This is the new Wii benchmark, period. Not even close. Seriously. Wait until you get a load of how beautiful the controls are -- I'll have a video for you in the near future.
Because Matt said so? I highly doubt that this (or any game in the near future) will have more accessable controls than MP3.

Umm so I guess you only read the first post huh Leves...
Metriod only offered 3 different control schemes which were good but this game has an infinite amount of control schemes since YOU control the horizontal, vertical sensitivity as well as the size of the bounding box.

Sorry but more options equals more accessible controls mainly cause you can tailor them to your own likings... read my post above for what I prefer which metriod doesn't offer (although no complaints about metriod, i just like to have fast sensitivity with a 'large' bounding box which MP3 doesn't offer)

Back