you8 beat me to this

well nice post

man...i was hoping for a 8.5 atleast, but its not a bad score

zapasant93 said:
darn you!!

you8 beat me to this

well nice post

man...i was hoping for a 8.5 atleast, but its not a bad score

No problem. Sorry, though lol. I am disappointed. Gametrailers said the same.

so getting money to fight bosses gets repetitive
but getting stars to moving to different observatories doesn't?

This hasn't change my mind on purchasing the game, i still look forward to it just as much

I was really hyped up about this game, but all these reviews that have been coming out mostly deal on the negative issues rather than the good ones. The only hiccup that i really dont like is that they so the framerate doesnt hold, and this is a biggy since i cant stand games with a low FPS.

Rented a copy from my local blockbuster, and I have to actually agree somewhat with the review. In my book, the score would be around there, a 8.0. The game was fun, don't get me wrong, but it didn't do it for me >.<. Gametrailers also gave it a 8.2, which was no surprise.

mushroomedmario said:
so getting money to fight bosses gets repetitive
but getting stars to moving to different observatories doesn't?

This hasn't change my mind on purchasing the game, i still look forward to it just as much

Agree 100%.
Many games have "repetitive" moments, but for the most part don't get mentioned for being "repetitive". Sorry the game can't be totally different in all aspects :lol:

Anyways, its still one of, if not the best Third Party game the Wii has so far besides maybe Zack & Wiki. People should still buy this game, at the very least rent it.

Anything above a 7 is overrated. The framerate is just awful in this game and gave me motion sickness playing it. I was able to snag a copy today and am about 2.5 hours in, but the framerate issues are killing me. The game seems unfinished and rushed. Guess that's why the release date was pushed up.

And since when is a 7.8 a bad score? Geez people, you guys expect everything to get 8's and 9's. If that was the case then everything would be on par with the production quality of Zelda, SMG, or SSBB and that's just not the case. This game was obviously rushed, has framerate issues and seems pretty barren in the city in what I've played so far. It's a decent game but nothing groundbreaking or of high production value. It deserves nothing more then a 7 IMO, which is good but not great. That's exactly what this game is....good but not great.

Last edited:
technodj said:
Anything above a 7 is overrated. The framerate is just awful in this game and gave me motion sickness playing it. I was able to snag a copy today and am about 2.5 hours in, but the framerate issues are killing me. The game seems unfinished and rushed. Guess that's why the release date was pushed up.

And since when is a 7.8 a bad score? Geez people, you guys expect everything to get 8's and 9's. If that was the case then everything would be on par with the production quality of Zelda, SMG, or SSBB and that's just not the case. This game was obviously rushed, has framerate issues and seems pretty barren in the city in what I've played so far. It's a decent game but nothing groundbreaking or of high production value. It deserves nothing more then a 7 IMO, which is good but not great. That's exactly what this game is....good but not great.

Another low review.

Or do you guys only adhere to the rule of player reviewers being most valuable when the reviews are positive?

Atomheart said:
Another low review.

Or do you guys only adhere to the rule of player reviewers being most valuable when the reviews are positive?

well see, people have different opinions, yeah i know it's crazy....

so ign and this guy( and rivaldestiny) are the only people who say it's not GREAT, yet it's still a good game overall(which you said it will be terrible, meaning your wrong), and you think it's written in stone?

wow dude, you really need to think more logically, and not look at everything black and white

Atomheart said:
Another low review.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He doesn't count because he's stressing about how great Zelda is when I've put over 20 hours in it and it's just an OK game to me. Gets repetitive with the fighting, and definitely has low quality graphics like all the other Wii games (except Umbrella Chronicles). Not to mention, he gets motion sickness with NMH game.. LOL.. Nah, he doesn't count.. :crazy:

Atomheart said:
Another low review.

.. he said "good" not bad... since when was good considered to be low?

I don't know man, looks to me like you're in denial, you're believing it's a low review because he had something to complain about. :lol:

the three sites i go by and trust (for the most part) are IGN, GameSpot, and Game Informer. aside from these mediocre scores i think this game looks immature. "if im number one will ya do it with me" is just proof of my beleifs. lol

edit: not to say this game cant be enjoyable.. i just dont see it as a must own for wii gamers.

Back