IGN- No More Heroes Review. Ouch.

SensesFail said:
the three sites i go by and trust (for the most part) are IGN, GameSpot, and Game Informer. aside from these mediocre scores i think this game looks immature. "if im number one will ya do it with me" is just proof of my beleifs. lol

edit: not to say this game cant be enjoyable.. i just dont see it as a must own for wii gamers.

must own= because it's one of the generally best thrid party games, and third party games need more support so we(wii) get more of them

sa for the mature part.....i think the mature is more than the immature, there's lot of sex-related scenes, it's bloody, etc. kinda like gta.....

i would just say it's mroe cheesy than immature....but again i havbe yet to play it

Man must own or not to own? I'm also wondering if these frame rate problems are in the bike riding or the fighting? Frame rates usually make games unplayable... This game seems very playable to me.

SensesFail said:
the three sites i go by and trust (for the most part) are IGN, GameSpot, and Game Informer. aside from these mediocre scores i think this game looks immature. "if im number one will ya do it with me" is just proof of my beleifs. lol

edit: not to say this game cant be enjoyable.. i just dont see it as a must own for wii gamers.

LOL it's a character man. I actually want this game more for the bosses you have to fight. The game is some what of a comedy to me also. I think you guys are talking gaming too seriously. This is mindless fun... with great character designs! Hell he could have made it 2d for all I care and it would still be sweet!

Also too if you must have some thing to play till brawl then I guess this is it. Another thing is why is that guy above claiming he has played it? It's not out any where yet!

Back