Ign post review for loz skyward sword 10/10!

brigipson

worldsbestgamer
Nov 25, 2007
michigan
legend of zelda review is out through ign and they gave skyward sword 10/10 and call it the best legend of zelda game made even ranked almost higher then ocarina of time well wii gamers tell me your thoughts on this, and i will definetly be getting this game.

IGN is full of ****, whether they're correct about SS being awesome or not. ¬_¬

Not that I need them to tell me SS will be epic once I do play it.

IGN is full of ****, whether they're correct about SS being awesome or not. ¬_¬

Not that I need them to tell me SS will be epic once I do play it.
i agree with this man, IGNorance is full of ****. the're just overated with trolls. SS did not need ign to get a score of 10/10

well still a good review is a good review whether ign is full of **** or not skyward sword still looks like an amazing game and cant wait till drop date

^
Second.jpg

>IGN
>Review scores

Two big nopes there

Well gentlemen, its happened again.
Gamespot, the same people that created the infamous 8.8 score have given Skyward Sword a.........................................

7.5. They gave TP an 8.8.

Last edited:
7.5? ... Are you ****ing kidding me?! I can call bullshit on that by so much as seeing just the original trailer and gameplay. =/

Famitsu gave it a perfect 40/40 and there I am... Without the Wii Motion Plus thingy... :frown5:

Famitsu is... biased these days. At one point, they were known to of never given a 40/40 in it's entire history. EVER. Then in just a few month's time after the criticism, they had given three games (one of which I didn't agree with...) a 40/40. It's a shame, really.

Famitsu is... biased these days. At one point, they were known to of never given a 40/40 in it's entire history. EVER. Then in just a few month's time after the criticism, they had given three games (one of which I didn't agree with...) a 40/40. It's a shame, really.
Monster Hunter Tri?

lol no. Pokemon Black & White, mah boi.

Oh, and it seems I was laughably wrong and misinformed on Famitsu not giving any perfect scores before 2010... I should double check these things before I spit 'em out. >_>;

Back