Im back!

What are you talking about? I dont flame anymore, ( I was stressed out today because my neice is haveing her appendix removed and people in that thread were seriously pissing me off...) I am the best mood ive had in months. (Might get a job soon!!!) Finnaly...(damn Mexicans...)

ANYWAY Welcome back $?Wii?$

Tails McCloud~ said:
What are you talking about? I dont flame anymore, ( I was stressed out today because my neice is haveing her appendix removed and people in that thread were seriously pissing me off...) I am the best mood ive had in months. (Might get a job soon!!!) Finnaly...(damn Mexicans...)
Dude, I was commenting about how much you've changed (I like it). I didn't even know that you flamed today at all, lmao. I was saying that you can use your old self's temper for bashing stupid noobs.

Congrats on the job as well! :)

I might get one. Not sure yet. But yeah, some people either deserve a reality check in the form of a slap to the face, or if I cant do that, verbally rape their ass untill ther realize ther are wrong/n00b/gay/Norweigian
(Not a sexual joke, get you're mind out of the gutter...lol)

Woah my post turned into an off topic thread... cool :)

$?wii?$ said:
Woah my post turned into an off topic thread... cool :)
Welcome to the life of a Wiichatter. :)
TailsMcCloud~ said:
I might get one. Not sure yet. But yeah, some people either deserve a reality check in the form of a slap to the face, or if I cant do that, verbally rape their ass untill ther realize ther are wrong/n00b/gay/Norweigian
(Not a sexual joke, get you're mind out of the gutter...lol)
There's the old tails! :D :lol:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
why are people stealing prinnys "ellos"? it makes me angry/sad! minto did it too before and i was like uh...wtf!!

tails you stink youll never be like prinny <33 :p

yeah, that's what i said, well i said "whoa, for a sec, i thought you were PRINNY!" lol

Back