im confused help

nintendo person12

WiiChat Member
Apr 25, 2007
As everybody is excited for supersmash brother i have just 1 answer... do need the classic controller or gamecube controller to play the game??

I don't see why it would be gamecube controller only, not everyone owned a gamecube last gen (like me).

Now i know they have more then one control scheme but in my eyes they should use classic controllers and gamecube controllers, this is because:
a) they have stopped producing them - hard to find one if any in a store
b) classic controllers are cheaper then gamecube controllers - yes i know they need the wiimote to attatch to but who doesnt already have atleast 2+ wiimotes

anyways, just my 2 cents!

It really scares me how ignorant some of you STILL are. Why would Nintendo create a WII Game that doesn't utilize the WII Controller? And yes motion sensing MIGHT not be used in the game but that doesn't mean that the Wiimote is not capable of controlling the game with the Nunchuk of course. Its really not that hard to figure out. Countless threads have already been devoted to this. Its probably going to be compatible with ALL THREE CONTROLLER SCHEMES. Get it? Good!

And oh IF by the very small chance Nintendo decides to devolve and regress back to button mashing ONLY I for one will NOT buy Super Smash Brothers Brawl. I didn't pay $250.00 for a Next Generation Game Console only to play with a Last Generation controller. Its absolutely ludicrous.

Back