I'm Leaveing Forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
seariously, we should stop spamming and make a new "longest conversation thread." This is thread is supposed to be about a veeeery ensitive kid, trying to get attention by leaving.

OK to all those who acuse others of hacking. Ya I'm a pokenoob and I'm not the greatest but anyways... If you think someone hacks JUST DON'T BATTLE THEM!!:yikes: You wouldn't like it if other people spammed and made you look like a hacker because most of the time you have no solid proof. If someone really does hack others who battle them and soon everyone will know but you don't have to announce it to the world.

wow this is just pathectic. freebutter though i am ur friend all i need to say is to grow up and stop being a baby its just a figgin game if he thinks u hack so wat just dont battle him but come on its just a dang game and callin everyin sore losers make u look really bad.

how old is freebutter anyways? i'm guessing 7 because he impersonated pokemonchamp just because he didn't liek him ._.

lol, theres a longestonversation thread?! also butterfrees back for the pople whose smart enough to tell

donbt feel sorry he quit in hius own so who cares. im the kid is 12. and he gets angry easily lets jusyt forget this itrs over hes gone and hes not comin back big wup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back