I'm New

davez0r

peZ-__^
May 27, 2007
Corpus Christi, TX
Wii Online Code
8250-2348-0406-3191
Yeah I just got my Wii yesturday since I graduated last thursday.

I found a way to get videos on my PC to work on my Wii but it involves using flash and an internal web server on my computer to stream using Wii's wireless internet.

I was wondering if there are any software addons you can download for the Wii instead of just going to sites like that DuckHunt flash game using Wii's internal browser.

I was thinking something more along the lines of putting it on my SD Card and somehow importing it to the Wii; Possibly with a USB card reader/writer.

Any suggestions?

I dont know much about this stuff, but I can say with a high level of confidence that I highly doubt you'll be able to download any type of add-on to the wii without obstructing its warranty. The wii is too user-friendly for its own good imo. Whether breaking the warranty is important to you or not, idk. I would suggest talking to a modder about your situation, unless you are a genius.

Welcome to WiiChat and I hope you have a good stay. Oh, and just for future reference, the rep button is the little green mushroom located to the bottom left of the poster's user profile :wink:

The only things I know of that you can download are the system updates, Virtual Console games, the Everybody Votes Channel, and the Internet Channel (quickly, while its still free!).

Back