immature

I have never had tacos or burritoes (if thats how you spell them), i havent really heard about them until i went on here. Guess they are not popular in England, But i saw some Burritoes in Asda yesterday when i went to pick up the Official Nintendo Mag and other crap really :rolleyes:

lee.jarratt said:
I have never had tacos or burritoes (if thats how you spell them), i havent really heard about them until i went on here. Guess they are not popular in England, But i saw some Burritoes in Asda yesterday when i went to pick up the Official Nintendo Mag and other crap really :rolleyes:
Yeah I have never seen them before either. More popular in the US I suppose.

Damn the res of these pics are 18+

Im only matture when needed (ie when in a fight)

:shifty: ^OR ARE YOU

ok heres burrito
images3.jpg

taco
images7.jpg

and MY NEW FAV'
images7-1.jpg

mangi milkshake

ps:i like MANGO MILKSHAKES

You are very immature dude, sorry. It gets really old just listening to your spam post that you like burritos.

Yeah ,you are immature, you need to stop with the burritoes thing. I doubt its made anyone laugh its just stupid. You sound like one of my friends from preschool.....just give it up.

Zeon9881 said:
man no offensise everybody but it sound like everbody has a schuduel for their day.....at 8 i wake up and at nine i pee for exactly 2 min and then poop 5 min after i pee XD

Come on man...:wtf:

yea......ummmmmm......no.......i guess i reather keep my own unikeness other then following anyones oppinoin of me.......so no i really don cae (anymore)

Back