In Depth Zelda Walkthrough (with videos!)

Nice to know for the snowpeak ruins they don't tell you how to do certain puzzles which is the main reason people look at these stupid walkthroughs.. "Push the crate to the lower level... Move the crates onto the switch" Doesn't say how to push the crates around to get it to land on the switch..

I dont even know what your talking about........

I am stuck at a certain point in the snowpeak ruins dungeon so i thought this would have the answer and for a puzzle like this they don't even tell you how to do it. Thats what i'm talking about.

.....they aren't really done yet......

Yeah I didn't know they weren't done, either, and the mansion was difficult only up to the metal boxes, once I figured it out I was alright, now since they're not finished with the walkthrough I can't figure out where the heck this wooden statue is that I need to bring to chad, or to help Ilia get her memory back.
So I'm stuck. I also can't find anyone who has gotten this far that remembers where it was at or what have you.:wtf:

Guys I put this up for people who were at the spots they were.... and no I havent got that far yet.....

Amalia said:
Yeah I didn't know they weren't done, either, and the mansion was difficult only up to the metal boxes, once I figured it out I was alright, now since they're not finished with the walkthrough I can't figure out where the heck this wooden statue is that I need to bring to chad, or to help Ilia get her memory back.
So I'm stuck. I also can't find anyone who has gotten this far that remembers where it was at or what have you.:wtf:

you have to talk to the lady at the tavern and she will give you the doctors tab and you take that to the doctor and he tells you that he had it but it got stollen because he spilt chemicals on it and it made it smell and put it outside to air out. the rest im sure you can figure out ;)

Back