Indiana Jones Staff of Kings

weplay1

WiiChat Member
Sep 5, 2010
california
Greetings: I'm new to this forum and for that matter new to the whole Wii experience. I just purchased my first Wii unit and with it the Indi Jones Staff of Kings game by Lucasarts. It didn't come with any instructions as to how to play the game. It tells me how to throw things and use the whip etc. but not how to actually play the game. I started it in the "co-op" mode, I think this is the correct mode for two players, and got though the rowing down the river, climbing the temple walls, crossing the balance platforms, working my way over the demon tiles, but now I'm at a platform with saw blades going up and down and from side to side and the object is to solve the puzzle of stone blocks. A voice comes on saying that it will help if one person takes care of the blades while the other solves the puzzle. My problem is: How do you stop the blades? There are rocks that you can pick up and throw, but I can't seem to aim and hit things? PLease, can anyone help, we're no spring chickens and it's very frustrating not to be able to continue..
thanks in advance.
M

staff of kings

You mean in the entire forum site, nobody has any information on solving my deliema concerning Staff of Kings posted above?????

help with puzzle room

If I remember correctly, You need to have one person to pick up the blocks and throw them into the gear. You have to do this just right, but once you figure that out, it is easier. Each gear runs a blade, so work together one block at a time. One person throwing the block to stop the blade, one person pushing the block into place.

I am playing this game right now, and am stuck a few areas down the line. I can't find ANY walkthroughs ANYWHERE. I did find 2 places that sell the player's guide....luna...something sells an online one for $4.95....been thinking about getting it!

This isn't the best 2 player game I've seen, but it's hard to find 2 player games that aren't all killing, so it'll do.... IF I can figure out WHAT I'm supposed to be doing!

Staff of kings

Thanks Marysranch: This will help. I sort of gave up awhile back, but I'll get back into it an try your suggestions. thanks again and good luck.
Manny

Back