Insanely cheap video games - 3,1,goo...

It's not a scam I can tell you that. The site is legit.
However it may be a mistake and orders could be canceled.

Found my sig on a site somewhere but thanks.

Keep trying, the site is flooded right now, took me around 15 trys to final get through the order proccess.

i was thinking this was a scam too :( come on cars for 2$? wheres the catch? how much is shipping? 20$?

not buying it :(

Okay, scroll to the bottom and look at the prices of the good games. Barely cheaper, right, but the games are good. Scroll back up, look at the cheap games, THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!! Also likely a scam. In my eyes though, those games are worth 50cents

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i was thinking this was a scam too :( come on cars for 2$? wheres the catch? how much is shipping? 20$?

not buying it :(
You're going to feel stupid then:aureola:
No catch... It's called a hot deal... Look around the internet this goes on all the time.

Like I said, mistake = possibly, catch/scam = no

Just do it, get these Wii games cheap, sell some 360 games for profit.

Store ratings.
http://www.bizrate.com/ratings_guide/cust_reviews__mid--31817.html

______

Thought so.

Thank you for your recent order. Unfortunately the item listed below is discontinued, and cannot be shipped. You have not been charged for this item.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and we thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:
DeepDiscount is legit. I've bought several DVDs from them in the past.

Price mistake - Probably. I would guess that any orders that did manage to get in will be cancelled, but who knows.

Everything does seem to be sold out, but DD is anything but a scam site. They run good deals on stuff all the time. They've been pretty good to deal with over the past year or two.

-jk

Back