Insomniacs assemble!!

I worry that I'm losing interest in video games. For one, I have very little motivation to replay a game after I've already beaten it, which is my main problem. Another problem is that games don't hook me as easily anymore. This concerns me significantly...

What is this Path of Radiance you speak of?
Since the main character is all over your sig and avatar I thought I did not have to explain

I worry that I'm losing interest in video games. For one, I have very little motivation to replay a game after I've already beaten it, which is my main problem. Another problem is that games don't hook me as easily anymore. This concerns me significantly...
Kinda going through a phase like that but games like Super Smash Bros. and Fire Emblem and Pokémon keep me from going too far into it.

Since the main character is all over your sig and avatar I thought I did not have to explain
Ike is just another random guy I decided to try out for Brawl.

Just like how I don't know who Wolf, Samus, Olimar, Captain Falcon, Ice Climbers, Ganondorf, Sheik, Snake, and Lucas are and plenty more.
Don't judge me.

Super Smash Bros.
ftw

Started playing Radiant Historia (since TWEWY can't keep me entertained at this point, no offense J. I'll try it again later), and so far it seems pretty good.
Kinda going through a phase like that but games like Super Smash Bros. and Fire Emblem and Pokémon keep me from going too far into it.
Ditto.
Ike is just another random guy I decided to try out for Brawl.

Just like how I don't know who Wolf, Samus, Olimar, Captain Falcon, Ice Climbers, Ganondorf, Sheik, Snake, and Lucas are and plenty more.
Don't judge me.
You don't know who Samus is? I mean, Olimar and the others too.....but Samus?!? For shame!

Trago I refuse to acknowledge you as a gamer until you figure out who every single one of those people are (and probably more).

Not much of a Zelda fan.

I've only ever really bought Pokemon and Mario games.

If it weren't for the 3DS Ambassador Program I would've never played FE or LoZ. :lol:

Not much of a Zelda fan.
Oh god why

OoT is considered to be the one of the best video games ever made fool
Pls. It's a fantastic game, but I don't see what makes it so amazing for a Zelda 3D game. It was the first, that's about it.

I prefer Skyward Sword due to controls and Ghirahim. Though, OoT has longer dungeons I think, which is a plus.

Last edited:
Back