Insomniacs assemble!!

I really don't understand why they made a 3DS version of an already-3D game.
I don't like how they did that either. I guess they tried to bring some nostalgia into their "amazing 3D!" console, which really isn't all that great, imo (the 3D I mean).
Can't remember! :D Will tell ya when I get OoT3DS.
Count those lists... COUNT 'EM!!!
That is called a good game

The Story
The Puzzles
The Characters
THE MUSIC
The Gameplay
The ADVENTURE
Aside from maybe the story, puzzles, and adventure it's completely inferior to every other Zelda 3D game going by that logic. ^^;

I don't like how they did that either. I guess they tried to bring some nostalgia into their "amazing 3D!" console, which really isn't all that great, imo (the 3D I mean).

Aside from maybe the story, puzzles, and adventure it's completely inferior to every other Zelda 3D game going by that logic. ^^;
NOT AT ALL

What characters are better than the ones in OoT?
Ever heard of Song of Storms
Lon Lon Ranch
Song of Time
Zelda's Lullaby
GERUDO VALLEY

Ghirahim.

/argument
SpockwithHatYourArgumentisInvalid_zps0c68794f.png

I don't understand.
I don't expect someone who hasn't played OoT to under stand them

What characters are better than the ones in OoT?
Ghirahim and Groose...? Oh, and Skyward Sword and Wind Waker have MUCH better Zeldas.
Ever heard of Song of Storms
It's in almost all of them if I remember correctly, probably the same with the others.
GERUDO VALLEY
Assuming you mean the area, it's not really that great.

MR, I love Ocarina of Time, but I really think it's only as popular as it is due to nostalgia. Aside from that one factor, I really think that it's about as good as the other 3D Zeldas.

Ghirahim and Groose...? Oh, and Skyward Sword and Wind Waker have MUCH better Zeldas.
What game did Sheik come from again?
and also
[video=youtube;dRo2ABLc084]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRo2ABLc084[/video]

Assuming you mean the area, it's not really that great.
no the MUSIC

MR, I love Ocarina of Time, but I really think it's only as popular as it is due to nostalgia. Aside from that one factor, I really think that it's about as good as the other 3D Zeldas.
I disagree
This game DEFINES the Legend of Zelda as a series

What game did Sheik come from again?
Bleh Sheik

I prefer the Windmill Guru guy

I disagree
This game DEFINES the Legend of Zelda as a series
Only because it was so innovative. In terms of sheer quality I don't think it's the best.

Hmm, ratings, I guess.

Characters: In terms of sheer quantity, I don't know. Ghirahim and Groose are my favorite characters in the Zeldaverse, so I'll say that Skyward Sword has the best characters. It has good characters aside from them too, like Scrapper.

Gameplay: Skyward Sword, I shouldn't have to explain further.

World: Eh, Wind Waker for me, but even if you hate the Great Sea....to be honest I don't know which world I like the most besides that.

Story: I dunno, Zelda games don't have amazing stories. Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Wind Waker, maybe.

Puzzles (and dungeons): Maybe Ocarina of Time.

Music: Dunno lol

Back