Insomniacs assemble!!

Just google best video game of all time and OoT will appear more than once
Never said it hasn't obtained that title more than a billion times. Just think that it's not really superior to the other Zelda 3D games. For its time, though, it was indeed one of the best games around.

Reposting my favorite Zelda games in order

1. Skyward Sword
2. Wind Waker
3. Majora's Mask
4. Ocarina of Time
5. Twilight Princess
6. Phantom Hourglass
7. Link to the Past
8. Spirit Tracks

Never said it hasn't obtained that title more than a billion times. Just think that it's not really superior to the other Zelda 3D games.
TryingtoUnderstand_zps5cfe9f2d.gif

Everyone knows Four Swords was the best Zelda game.

Also, received Persona 3 FES in the mail today. Guess I should go ahead and tell you guys: I won't be too active for the next couple weeks or so.

Should be soon. I did a job for my neighbors who said they'd pay me for it, so whenever I get that cash and find someone who will let me use their Credit Card, I'll be sending your thing to you.

What is this Path of Radiance you speak of?

0hartwalkoff.gif

I don't know who Wolf is.

not-amused1_zps32a328cd.jpg

Don't judge me.

2422686_o.gif

Trago I refuse to acknowledge you as a gamer until you figure out who every single one of those people are (and probably more).

And only through experience, not via search engines.

But srsly Trago, branch out into more games. Ya sure as **** won't regret it, there's so much more t' gaming than just bloody Mario 'n Pokemon.

I don't see what makes it so amazing for a Zelda 3D game.

3824171_5530de8c87549adc6dd13ec6616057be_zps8c35e788.gif

What contradiction? I know that a lot of people think that it's the best video game ever, but I don't think it really is, as I don't get how it's better then other Zelda 3D games.
Count those lists... COUNT 'EM!!!
That is called a good game

The Story
The Puzzles
The Characters
THE MUSIC
The Gameplay
The ADVENTURE

Back