Insomniacs assemble!!

The cowboy era was hardly racist. There was little politcal activity or propaganda in the west to promote it. Abuse towards them, yes. From the eastern coast. As for the airplane, there were already boats and trains to make travel easier. I find planes nowhere near as exciting as what the space race did.
Chinese in cowboy era = Blacks who were smaller and did not speak English
The Native Americans' land was stolen, their way of life destroyed, and their pride taken.
Abuse is an understatement. With anarchy reining, deaths were inevitable.

I don't see the average person obtaining a rocket and space shuttle or even taking a ride on them.

Chinese in cowboy era = Blacks who were smaller and did not speak EnglishThe Native Americans' land was stolen, their way of life destroyed, and their pride taken.Abuse is an understatement. With anarchy reining, deaths were inevitable.I don't see the average person obtaining a rocket and space shuttle or even taking a ride on them.
Those deaths were not due to racism though. The turmoil had been going on since colonization began. For the latter, nukes were only used twice in war. And yet, history was changed. Similarly, space travel is currently limited, but it is the source of countless inspirational works. Sci-fi for one. The airplane certainly did not do the same.

Those deaths were not due to racism though. The turmoil had been going on since colonization began. For the latter, nukes were only used twice in war. And yet, history was changed. Similarly, space travel is currently limited, but it is the source of countless inspirational works. Sci-fi for one. The airplane certainly did not do the same.
Yeah, those were due to racism. Less powerful races vs. more powerful races. The less powerful races are just trying to live while the more powerful are aiming for supremacy. It was Andrew Jackson who forced the Cherokee people out of their homeland even though they did everything to conformed to western life style. That became the Trail of Tears.

The Chinese on the other hand was just hated for being different and strange.

It was definitely racism.

One thing you can say is that Star Trek was bloody good at doing the whole anti racism thing.

Chinese guy in control of the ship,
Black woman on communications
Alien as co captain

Heh, my NES clone runs games better than the NES does.

FIRST TIME!!
NO BLOW JOBBING!!

I have extensive experience in both sports. Your opinion is invalid. Also, no amount of [STRIKE]men[/STRIKE] women in micro bikinis will swing my opinion. /preemptive strike

inb4 nick changes sides
*Changes sides*

Facebook doesn't let me use rainbow text. This does not fill my heart with rainbows, not at all. ._.

URL]

Back