Interesting Facts About Yourself

LevesqueIsKing said:
Makes a lot more sense. I'm going to go with that from now on.

At least 'til I get here.

It's cold outside, not many bacteria or viruses at all. But it DOES have your body using energy to keep yourself warm...energy it can't use fighting off the germs in the house after you go back inside.

- I missed this thread till the tenth page.

- I'm short for my age

- I have no belly button. when i was born my bowels or somethign were born inside out. I had a lot of surgeries and know i aint got a belly button :).

That's all i have at the moment.

Brawny said:

It's cold outside, not many bacteria or viruses at all. But it DOES have your body using energy to keep yourself warm...energy it can't use fighting off the germs in the house after you go back inside.
So could my unusually high amount of food intake be the source of my lack of getting colds even though I'm spending more energy in the cold than anyone else? [because food=energy?]

-My wingspan is longer than my height.
-My knees and ankles crack if bent more than needed for walking.
-I'm colorblind.

I always wear a bandana
I'm 6 ft 2 in
Neon lights attract me...ooh, pretty..lol

Brawny said:

I hate you, I actually knew about that. :(

idjut's handywork, thanks.

-My PSP backround is a picture of an anthro dog flippin' the bird
-I am about to break this blacklight (Eats up 8 new Duracells in about 5 hrs!)
-I'm trying to have my name changed to Fox (WiiChat)
-I like my job
-I miss High School...
-Can't whoop me

Actually the cold dry air is conducive to the spread of the flu virus, per a 2007 study by the AMA:

Flu viruses are more stable in cold air, and low humidity also helps the virus particles remain in the air. That is because the viruses float in the air in little respiratory droplets, Dr. Palese said. When the air is humid, those droplets pick up water, grow larger and fall to the ground.

The old theories about people density to do colder months, etc., are not holding up under most of these more recent studies.

Brawny said:
I love you too. ^_^

On topic...fact about me...

I have an amazing girl?

Who would that be?
and what's so interesting about having an amazing girl, anyway? we all have one.

I'll drink to that.

And Adam, is what I said earlier a logical explanation?

Well I haven't shaved in a week or so, and its amazing how many people think your much older than you are when you have facial hair.

So yeah, extreme facial hair = people thinking your older than you are.

Back