internet is suspended ("piracy" related)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Icetrash said:
Lol where do you guys download all this crap? Limewire? because you should really stop...its cheating a company out of money! Not that you would care but ohhhh well.

Perhaps they should stop cheating us out of money first! If they don't like piracy then maybe they shouldn't charge rip-off prices for their stuff.

Anyway, good luck to you Mitch.

my friends neighbor's friends daughter was caught downloadin off limewire and they took legal action and they charged her about $5,000 a song. she had over 200 songs. true story. good luck mitch ^j^

Sounds like you're one of the unlucky ones buddy, hope you get it sorted out without too much hassle :)

Icetrash said:
Lol where do you guys download all this crap? Limewire? because you should really stop...its cheating a company out of money! Not that you would care but ohhhh well.
it was bit torrent and i didnt even know it was pirating. ITS A DAMN TV SHOW!! they dont even show the show anymore so they cant make money off it. also i can record it for FREE from the TV

MetroidZ said:
kazaa is still on. lol. its not ilegal to download songs from limewire unless they are copyrighted.

no you cant download kazza in australia because they were sued and shut down in aus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back